Want to Discreetly Straighten Your Teeth? Choose Invisalign
Achieve a perfect smile without the stress and agony of metal braces. Dr. Michael Agabegi is offering Invisalign treatment to the Paoli area. Invisalign has become a nationwide product that has proven to be successful for patients. As long as you follow Dr. Agabegi's instructions on care and use of Invisalign, you are guaranteed to have a dazzling smile in less than 2 years!
Many of our patients come to us for solutions for crooked teeth. Patients ranging from teens to adults do not want to deal with the look and feel of braces. Fortunately, there is an alternative that is much more suitable for them and has numerous positive qualities. The Invisalign system has a series of custom-fabricated clear plastic aligners. Each one is designed to push your teeth into a straighter position. When the aligners are worn, they are nearly invisible. For this reason, Invisalign has become a very popular option for adults who might feel self-conscious about customary metal braces.
The Invisalign Process
The steps of Invisalign treatment are:
- The patient wears a set of aligners for 2 weeks, removing only when eating, drinking, brushing and flossing
- In the next series, patients will get a new aligners and the teeth will move little by little until they have straightened into their final position.
- Patients will visit the office about very 6 weeks to make sure the treatment is progressing.
- Total treatment time is usually between 9-15 months.
- Patients will receive around 18-30 aligners during the process.
- Why You Should Consider Invisalign
The numerous advantages over braces are listed below and will help make your experience a positive one. They include:
- Enhanced oral hygiene – Since Invisalign is removable, you can clean your teeth easily and as you normally would.
- A subtle look – Invisalign makes it seem as though nothing is on your teeth. This is great for pictures and daily work activities.
- No dietary restrictions – With traditional braces, it can be difficult to eat chewy and hard foods. In fact, some foods simply cannot be eaten with braces. Not with Invisalign. Just simply take them out and enjoy your favorite foods.
- Comfort – Invisalign is made of a thin, flexible material, which will not irritate soft tissues of the mouth.
As you can see, there are so many positives to Invisalign that outweigh the negatives of metal braces. In order to fully understand the Invisalign process and to learn if Invisalign is right for you, contact Dr. Agabegi's office today!